The pre-formed plastic packaging with its aluminium rear is primarily known for packaging chewing gum. Your customers can quickly push one of your products out leaving the rest protected. We provide primary, secondary and tertiary blister packaging: filling and sleeving blisters, filling and cellophaning the trays and the packaging of the trays in boxes. Fully automated packing provides low-cost packaging!
Boxes are very popular packagings thanks to their limitless options. Their creative shapes, sizes and printing draw additional attention to your biscuits and confectionary. Our special cartonning line for dry ready meals packs multiple components such as sachets >> of spices and transwraps >> of pasta in a single box. We can also just as easily pack various flavours of portioned sandwich toppings and automatically combine these into assortment packs.
The advantages of boxes
- for solid, powdered and granulated food;
- can be used as multi-component packaging;
- available with bags or coatings to improve barrier properties;
- huge variety of shapes and folding options at relatively low die-cutting costs;
- space saving thanks to product stackability;
- available with a 'window' for good product visibility;
- easy to print on and 100% recyclable.
More information on boxes?
Please call us at +31 (0) 166 619999 or leave us your contact details >> and we will call you within one working day!
Read more here about our other rigid packagings >>.