The pre-formed plastic packaging with its aluminium rear is primarily known for packaging chewing gum. Your customers can quickly push one of your products out leaving the rest protected. We provide primary, secondary and tertiary blister packaging: filling and sleeving blisters, filling and cellophaning the trays and the packaging of the trays in boxes. Fully automated packing provides low-cost packaging!
Rigid bottles and jars provide maximum product protection and high attention value on the shelves. Jars are common packagings for, among other things, sweets and chewing gum. Super convenient when you're on the go. A good example of an attention grabbing, user friendly bottle is the shaker bottle >> we created for a well-known baking flour brand.
The advantages of bottles and jars
- for solid, powdered and granulated food;
- strong packaging for excellent product protection;
- attention grabbing, upright presentation on the shelves;
- handy jars for outdoors and on the go;
- quick and easy to open using the twist off caps;
- tamper-evident options available.
More information on bottles and jars?
Please call us at +31 (0) 166 619999 or leave us your contact details >> and we will call you within one working day!
Read more here about our other rigid packagings >>.