Do you want to effectively introduce your customers to a sample of your new product? Are you looking for cost-effective shelf packaging or a handy way to provide a single serving of your sauce, dressing or spice mix? Sachets provide simple, low cost, portioned, single serving or promotional packaging or enable the distribution of a small quantity of food. Minimum material used, optimum protection!
Flexible packaging offers unique advantages. The (multi-layered) packaging with excellent barrier properties helps retain nutritional value, prolong shelf life and reduces waste. The light weight leads to lower storage, distribution and transport costs as well as limiting waste volume. Portion sizes and resealing methods are easy to vary if you use flexible packaging.
The advantages of flexible packagings
- for solid, liquid, powdered and granulated food;
- available in a wide variety of shapes and materials (paper, plastic foil and paper-look foil);
- available with a 'window' for product visibility;
- less packaging material, less packaging waste;
- lower transport costs, less storage space required;
- various resealing options.
Packaging food in flexible packagings
We neatly, safely and hygienically package food in flexible sachets, stand pouches, stick packs and transwraps. Shelf life can be prolonged by expelling the oxygen from packaging. We subsequently manually or automatically place the filled pouches in cases, (display) boxes, etc. and seal these with hotmelt or tape.