The pre-formed plastic packaging with its aluminium rear is primarily known for packaging chewing gum. Your customers can quickly push one of your products out leaving the rest protected. We provide primary, secondary and tertiary blister packaging: filling and sleeving blisters, filling and cellophaning the trays and the packaging of the trays in boxes. Fully automated packing provides low-cost packaging!
Cardboard is lightweight, flexible and 100% recyclable. It also provides endless shape and folding options with relatively low die-cutting costs. This results in packagings with a surprisingly distinctive character. From clicktop to halfmoon and multi-cornered boxes. From cups with standard lids to those with innovative Comfor Lids®. The combination of shape and high-quality printing make cardboard packagings eye catching.
Advantages of cardboard packaging
- for solid, powdered and granulated food;
- huge variety of shapes and folding options with relatively low die-cutting costs;
- space saving due to product stackability;
- available with bags or coatings for improved barrier properties;
- available with a 'window' for good product visibility;
- easy to print on and 100% recyclable.
Packaging food in cardboard packagings
We use cartoning machines and cup fillers to package your raw and/or pre-packaged food in cardboard boxes and cups. We fill the various qualities and sizes of (un)coated packagings with solid, powdered or granulated food. We subsequently manually or automatically place the cups and boxes in cases and seal these with hotmelt or tape.