The pre-formed plastic packaging with its aluminium rear is primarily known for packaging chewing gum. Your customers can quickly push one of your products out leaving the rest protected. We provide primary, secondary and tertiary blister packaging: filling and sleeving blisters, filling and cellophaning the trays and the packaging of the trays in boxes. Fully automated packing provides low-cost packaging!
Cups have a fixed shape and a convenient open top. Handy! The accessibility ensures customers can easily reach the bottom of the cup with their hand. Avoiding the rustling noise bags make. Perfect for your snacks, sweets, nuts or chocolates that are intended for use in cars or cinemas. Do your customers want dosing options? If so, add the Comfor Lid® dosing lid to your cups.
The advantages of cups
- for solid, powdered and granulated food;
- available in various sizes, types and materials;
- optional simultaneous powder and solid filling;
- available with various types of membranes and lids;
- optional; version with Comfor Lid® dosing lid.
More information on cups?
Read more about the Comfor Lid® dosing lid.