We are looking for a Quality Engineer for our HSEQ department. Working from home with flexible hours? This is possible!
The Quality Engineer BOS (Budelpack On Site) is responsible for Quality Control and Quality Engineering for Budelpack On Site B.V. Secondly the Quality Engineer is involved with other Budelpack companies.
As Quality Engineer you are responsible for:
- setting up project specific quality procedures for various international On Site locations.
- Setting up and managing the correct use of corporate procedures.
- Supervising correct implementation by the Quality Control present at the On Site locations.
- Due to the international locations the Quality Engineer is expected to visit these locations approximately 4 to 6 times a year.
- Managing interactions between client and BOS as well as between the logistics partner and BOS.
- Specification management.
- Investigating quality related incidents and complaints.
- Implement the CQMS on each On Site location.
- The (joint) preparation of HACCP plans and corporate en local CQMS procedures.
- Monitoring compliance of implemented procedures at On Site locations.
- Following up on actions points from audits.
- (Co) investigating issues concerning legislations, standards and contracts.
- The (joint) responsibility to handle the HSEQ mail box.
- An unique international working environment with ample opportunity to travel and the option to work from home.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions that match the position.
Your skills & qualifications
- You have completed a college education (HBO), preferably in the field of food technology or comparable.
- You have extensive practical knowledge of quality issues.
- You are proficient in the Dutch and English language, both in speaking and writing.
- Your personal characteristics are: accurate, analytical strong, communicative strong, initiative, independent.
Budelpack (www.budelpack.com) is one of Europe’s largest food specialized co-packers. On behalf of major brand owners (like KraftHeinz, Unilever, Nestlé, and Mars) as well as for leading retailers, a wide range of foods is purchased and packaged. Between 90 and 120 enthusiastic employees annually package more than 350 million products on more than 42 different packaging lines. In addition Budelpack On Site can package anywhere in Europe according to a unique multi-site model, at any time. Budelpack selects the most cost efficient option from the many fixed, flexible and mobile co-packing locations based on the nature, size and duration of the packaging project. This multi-site structure offers (pet) food producers the required flexibility in place and in time.
Employment agencies are not to respond to this vacancy.
Do you want to support us? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application. You can send you motivation and resume to Willemijn Stuart (HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org
T: For questions you can reach Willemijn at 0166-619925.