Rigid bottles and jars provide maximum product protection and high attention value on the shelves. Jars are common packagings for, among other things, sweets and chewing gum. Super convenient when you're on the go. A good example of an attention grabbing, user friendly bottle is the shaker bottle we created for a well-known baking flour brand.
The new alternative to the stand pouch and the block bottom pouch
Are you looking for an alternative to the stand pouch or block bottom pouch? Our Japanese partner Chokoku-Plast Corporation has designed the EdgeStand®: the groundbreaking upright paper or plastic foil pouch. It provides value for money, is stable and resealable. This super product guarantees perfect, upright shelf presentation. Even horizontally packaged products can now be displayed vertically. The EdgeStand® was nominated for the ´Gouden Noot´ in 2008 (Dutch packaging award)!
The advantages of the EdgeStand® upright pouch
- for solid, liquid, powdered and granulated food;
- up to 50% better pallet loading in comparison to the stand pouch and the block bottom pouch;
- decreased logistics costs: higher pallet volume, lower transport costs;
- has strong barrier properties;
- the flexible packaging for high-volume products;
- upright presentation and perfect product stability on the shelf.
More information on the EdgeStand®?
View the picture of the EdgeStand® or go to http://www.chokokuplast.com.
Read more about our other flexible upright pouches such as the stand pouch and the block bottom pouch.